Sunrise 07:01 & Sunset 18:35
– Runners and cyclists be sure to wear reflective gear and use lights, motorist please keep a look out as well.
- Cape Metro and surrounds – a cool overcast morning with gentle to moderate wind conditions, but warming up nicely with clear skies by this evening. Min 16 and max of 25.
- Similar condition on the Cape Flats, but slightly cooler with a minimum of 13 this morning.
- In the Boland, chilly start at 12 degrees, with temperatures peaking in the mid to high 20s. Cloudy clearing up by this evening.
- In the Overberg, 16 degrees this morning, cloudy conditions, clear skies towards this evening, max temperatures of 25 degrees, wind speeds picking up to 28 km/h along the coast line.
- In the Breede River valley, temperatures heating up into high 20s, the day starting off nice and cool at 15 degrees – cloudy conditions clearing up by this evening.
- Along the West Coast cloudy and cool conditions along the coast maximum temperatures in the mid 20s and towards the interior clear skies today with temperatures going over the 30 degree mark.