One of the best ways to extract all the goodness from cinnamon is to soak the stick in water and sip on it on a regular basis. Backed by various health experts, cinnamon infused water makes for a wonder drink that has innumerable healing properties.
Cinnamon As Medicine Through History
Cinnamon has been used as a medicine in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for centuries. Known for its benefits linked to digestion and gastrointestinal complaints, cinnamon has long been used as a home remedy for heartburn, indigestion, and nausea.
- Cinnamon may help manage metabolic disease.
- Helps In Dealing With Menstrual Cramps
- May Help Reduce Inflammation
- May Help In Inducing Weight Loss
- Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties.
- Cinnamon can help manage PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Cinnamon is a natural insect repellent.
Give this immune boosting tea a try! Its Delicious too!
Add them all to a pot, boil and enjoy!