Its International Clean Your Refrigerator Day!
Excuse the pun, but the timing has never been riper to celebrate National Clean Out Your Fridge Day on November 15! This is the perfect opportunity to tackle that science experiment that’s been growing way in the back, there. Of course, ideally, we’d all clean out our fridges far more often than once a year, but let’s be real, its a mission!
Speaking of clean refrigerators, its always a mission to keep it clean, uncluttered and smelling fresh, here’s what our listeners had to say:-
- Use a bleached cloth and vanilla essence
- Wrap an onion in cling wrap and put it in the fridge
- Bicarbonate of Soda
- Keep vanilla essence in an open saucer in the fridge
- A half a lemon in the lid of the fridge
- A teaspoon of vinegar in some water
- Put all your left overs in sealed jars and Tupperware’s to avoid any smells
Vanilla Essence is definitely a WINNER, so there you have it go and clean out your fridge today and give these tips a try!
Happy Cleaning! ❤️