Get ready to celebrate your own Get Up moments, honour others who’ve been there, and inspire people in your own life to do the same.
It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down. The first thing we recommend you do every weekday morning is find a quote or a saying that speaks to you that day. Over time you should write this down and look at it several times that day it helps to stay focused and keep your head on straight as the day progresses. The following collection are some of our favourites and can be an excellent source of inspiration for success and hopefully will help you get 2021 off to a great start.
- “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.”–Unknown
- “Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -Russell Warren
- “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” -Victor Kiam
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is: Try to please everybody. Herbert Swope
- “To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.” ~Elbert Hubbard
- “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” -Tim Ferriss
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” -Charles Kettering
- “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Even if you fall on your face you’re still moving forward.” ~ Victor Kiam
This is true because if you’re afraid to fail you won’t make any progress and there is only progress or regress, there’s no standing still. You’re either moving forward or you’re moving backward. You always want to keep forward momentum, even if that involves falling on your face. You’ll learn from the experience and be able to apply that to future challenges, potentially avoiding future face-fallings. When you don’t attempt something for fear of falling on your face, you don’t move forward, and you end up shrivelling into a version of yourself that is not as great as it could be.