Monday is the most popular sick day! But Monday is the key day of the week!
We know it’s Monday but it’s also a new day, a new week, and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen. Fire yourself on a Friday night and come in on Monday morning as if a search firm put you there as a turnaround leader. Self-discipline is the ability to do what is right even when you don’t feel like doing it. Monday is a preset thermostat lowering the desire for weekend pleasure and heightening the aspiration for weekday business. To move the world, we must first move ourselves, so start with a Monday!
In case you could use a few more, here are some of our #MondayMotivation quotes for small business:
- The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow. – Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA founder
- The secret of leadership is simple: Do what you believe in. Paint a picture of the future. Go there. People will follow. – Seth Godin
- Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day. – Gary Vaynerchuck
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. – Albert Einstein
- The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do. – Roy L. Smith
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once. – Drew Houston, Dropbox founder and CEO
- It’s not that we need new ideas, but we need to stop having old ideas. – Edwin Land, Polaroid co-founder
- You’ll never find your limits until you’ve gone too far. – Aron Ralston
- You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills. – Jim Rohn
- We become what we think about. – Earl Nightingale