The new rules and regulations for South Africans under lockdown level 4 from May were gazetted on Wednesday night. Our Heart FM News Anchor, Saya Pierce Jones joins Ryan in studio today to break down exactly what this means for all of us.
These are the questions that were asked:
- Focus on movement restrictions.
- What does the curfew mean?
- Which retailers will be allowed to open?
- What are we allowed to do?
- Why are cigs still banned?
- When will booze be sold?
Have a listen to the full podcast here: