You’ll never want to go back to store-bought bread after you try this simple recipe by Jenny Morris!
What you’ll need to achieve the best Pan Breads.
- 1 Cup of greek yoghurt
- 1 and a half cups of self raising flour
- 1 Teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Willow Creek olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Lets get started…
- Spoon 1 cup of greek yoghurt; 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 cup of self raising flour into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of ground cumin; 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic with some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the remaining flour gradually to form a dough.
- Lightly flour the surface you’ll be working on with your dough.
- Knead the dough into a ball – gradually add some more flour if your dough is too sticky.
- Divide the dough into 6 evenly sized balls.
- Lightly grease a rolling pin with oil.
- Roll out each bowl (it should be half the size of a side plate)
- Heat a frying pan.
- Fry each flat bread until brown spots appear. (on both sides)
Served best warm brushed with garlic butter.