- Cheddar Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic and herb spice
- Tomato (optional)
- Onion (optional)
- Preheat your pan over medium heat.
- Generously butter one side of a slice of bread. Place bread butter-side-down onto bottom of the pan and add a mixture of grated cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, a sprinkle of garlic and herb spice, thin slices of tomato and thin slices of onion.
- Butter a second slice of bread on one side and place butter-side-up on top of the sandwich. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is nice and melted.
- Lift up the sandwich and place extra grated cheddar cheese in the pan and place your sandwich over it till cheese is crispy, flip it over and do the same for the other side.
- Slice in half and serve with tomato sauce, delicious!