- Coarse salt
- Mullet fish work well, but any small fish will do
1. Lay the salt at the bottom of a Pyrex dish
2. Put the fish of your choice on top of the course salt in the dish.
3. Spread more course salt on top of the fish and make sure it is covered very well.
4. Cover the dish with cling wrap and allow for it to sit for 4 days. Once the curing process is done, the drying of the fish will start.
5. Dust off the salt from the fish and hang it up in a well ventilated area to dry. The drying process will take 3-4 weeks. Once the fish is super salty smelling, the Bokkoms will be ready to eat