We all LOVE a good omelette for breakfast, but the fluffier the better! You can add ANYTHING your heart desires, from mushrooms, bacon, cheese and peppers, skies the limit when it comes to filling an omelette.
Follow the recipe below to create the fluffiest omelette and add any fillings to it:
- 2 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp of butter
- Shredded cheddar (Depends on how cheesy you like it, add as much as your heart desires)
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons of milk of your choice
- Separate the egg whites and the egg yolks in two separate bowls.
- Whisk the egg yolks until they become a bit stiff. Set it aside.
- Beat the egg yolks till it makes a creamy texture.
- Carefully fold the egg yolks into the egg whites.
- Season with salt, pepper, a pinch red pepper flakes and milk.
- Add some butter to your pan
- Pour the mixture into your pan over medium heat
- As eggs start to set, use a rubber spatula to drag cooked edges into centre of the pan.
- Once the bottom is set, but top is still a little wet, sprinkle cheese and chives on one half of omelet. Fold other side over cheese.
- Slide omelette onto a plate and sprinkle with chives.
ENJOY with a slice of toast!