- 100ml sunflower oil
- 250ml castor sugar
- 250g butter
- 1 large egg
- 10ml baking powder
- 10ml vanilla essence
- dark and white chocolate
- 500g cake flour
- Cream your butter until nice and soft, then add your oil.
- Add sugar into the mixture and beat until fluffy
- Add vanilla essence and beat in the egg
- Sift the cake flour and baking powder and mix to make a stiff dough, 3mm thick on a floured surface
- Cut out shapes with a cookie cutter
- Place the biscuits on a lightly greased baking sheet
- Bake in the oven at 200 deg for 10 minutes or until brown
- Melt the dark and white chocolate in separate heatproof bowls each set over a small pan of simmering water. Dip half the biscuits halfway into the dark chocolate and sprinkle the chocolate-coated side with sprinkles. Repeat with the remaining biscuits and white chocolate. Place on a wire rack to cool and set.